Demand Planner - FMCG
To strengthen their Supply Chain team my partner is looking for an experienced Demand Planner
My client is a leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
- You support and execute the 18-months demand plan by generating accurate base demand forecasts, analyzing trends which impacts demand, and effective use of all Demand Planning system functionality.
- You share and transfer information and knowledge on a regular basis regarding product launches, portfolio optimization, rationale of commercial decisions, promotions and customer behaviors to influence Generating Demand.
- You initiate corrective action and ensure correct behavior of the planning by knowing and interpreting relevant KPI's and keeping the necessary master data up-to-date.
- You measure and track performance to consistently improve Demand Plan Accuracy and minimize systematic forecast bias.
- When required, you participate or take the lead in continuous improvement initiatives for the benefit of the team/division/company.
A pro-active and stress resistant person. A self-starter, backed by her/his strong planning and thorough follow-up capabilities (accuracy). Your result focus and analytical mindset facilitate your impact to get things done and with very good communication skills, this gives you the necessary credibility to convince/challenge the business (sales department, marketing supply chain). Even when conflicting interests occur, you are able to communicate in a constructive yet assertive manner with long term collaboration in mind.
- A master or bachelor degree in business, commerce, supply chain or logistics.
- 3-5 years of business experience in a planning environment
- Fluent in Dutch or French (vice versa) combined with professional level of English.
- You have already participated in continuous improvement projects.
- You like to exchange with other departments and you think always in a constructive way
A challenging job within a company where the supply chain is the beating heart in order to get our products to our customers.
Attractive employment conditions, excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.