The procurement will work under the department's manager to insure the daily management of providers.
Our client is the leader in the jewellery distribution business.
Located in Brussels, the company is present on the Benelux market since more than 30 years and works internationally.
The company is managing a constant growth and continues to develop its activities.
- Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Creating references in IT system
- Follow up of the treasury plan
- Follow up of the payments with the account department and providers
- Ensure that invoices fit with the validated prices
- Maintain IT records and follow up files of purchases, shipments and related matters
- Follow up of the merchandise IT reception and invoicing to the countries
- Work experience as a purchasing assistant / officer
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Experience with purchasing software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Solid organisational skills
- Very good knowledge of English / Dutch is a+
- Be part of a company with a rich culture and good values
- Long Term contract in a dynamic team
- Competitive and attractive package