Marketing and Administrative Associate - Asset Management
In order to further promote its development in the Belux region, our client is currently looking for a polyvalent Commercial Assistant who will work in close collaboration with the Head of office.
Our client is a globally renowned Asset Management structure who is establishing its coverage over the Belux region
The role covers the following:
- Providing comprehensive general administrative and secretarial support to the Head of Belgium and Luxembourg, including diary management, arranging travel, coordinating meetings, processing expenses and other tasks as required
- Providing marketing support to the Head of Belgium and Luxembourg,
- Co-ordinating event management and corporate entertainment for Institutional and third-party distribution clients and prospects;
The role requires a detail-oriented professional with a mix of administrative, systems, event management and marketing support skills. A hands-on approach with a flexible attitude is essential to meet a varied workflow.
- Assist in the preparation for client and prospect meetings, including the co-ordination of presentations and other support documentation;
- Develop a good database with information on clients and prospects;
- Prepare follow-up sales reports (inflows, outflows, platforms, rebates, etc) and ensure regular follow-up with clients to get accurate and detailed AUM figures;
- Follow-up on local market (competitors, most successful funds in our market, new potential clients, etc);
- Support client or prospect communication, queries and information requests - including sourcing information and liaising internally to obtain accurate and timely answers. May be assigned as back up client service contact for some clients;
- Organize and manage events and corporate entertainment for institutional clients and third-party distribution and prospects;
- Represent marketing needs of Belgium and Luxembourg within broader Marketing team; liaise / coordinate with marketing team in other locations as appropriate to ensure local needs are met;
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects relating to prospecting and mapping of potential new opportunities, and improving the efficiency of the operation.
- Ensure all information (both written and verbal) is treated in a confidential and sensitive manner;
- Extensive and proactive management of busy and changing diaries, reacting responsively to the needs of the business;
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including video conferencing arrangements and catering requirements;
- Manage pre-approval and logistics for all travel to client meetings, book flights, train tickets, ground transportation where necessary, accommodation and arrange visas when required;
- Maintain administrative records for the office, including (but not limited to) Legal, Training & Competence documentation, contact information, travel profiles and absence records;
- Regular and accurate processing of AMEX and out-of-pocket expense claims and invoices, following the correct procedures before submission. Ensure all AMEX deadlines are met;
- Proven experience in institutional and/or wholesale funds management in a client service, reporting or marketing communications role;
- Interest in investment matters;
- Proven event management experience;
- Confidence with a range of computer software including Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, and client database management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Language skills: Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet tight deadlines, work well under pressure and have the ability to be flexible;
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, ability to build and maintain trusted relationships across all levels;
- A high level of self-motivation, autonomy and initiative;
- Must maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
- Might require some occasional travel