SmartNodes is a Belgian innovative green-tech start-up active in the smart cities’ sustainable development.
Based in Liège, SmartNodes develops smart street lighting solutions based on high-tech controllers to power street lighting only in presence of road users. The measurement of traffic density and user speeds is used for road mobility and safety applications. By integrating environmental sensors, parking sensors, etc., SmartNodes' public lighting network is becoming the driving force behind Smart City networks. Please visit www.smartnodes.be.
SmartNodes’ customers are cities, regions and distribution network companies, worldwide. In order to develop its business, we are actively looking for an (m/f):
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you are developing hardware devices with sensor capabilities. You maintain close contact with Marketing in order to identify technical upgrade of current solutions and commercial opportunities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You propose, with the support of the R&D Manager, the roadmap of hardware devices with sensor capabilities.
- You develop, maintain and upgrade SmartNodes sensors solutions.
- You develop, maintain and upgrade hardware applications and/or you customize existing standard hardware to the most suitable solution based on the customers’ specifications and expectations.
- You participate to demonstrations and hardware development projects.
- Your report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, electronic or IT, or equivalent through experience.
- 0 to 3 years experience in the industry. Junior profiles applications are welcome.
- Good knowledge of sensors hardware concepts.
- Good understanding of the algorithms used on the sensors.
- Solutions, quality, innovation and results oriented, with good communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, hands on, autonomous, rigorous and flexible.
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Good working knowledge in spoken French and Dutch.
- A diversified and challenging technical position within a dynamic team in a fast growing start-up.
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development and green tech company.
- Varied contacts with professionals on an international scale.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities.
- An attractive salary package coherent with your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.pahrtners.be/fr/job/hardwareengineer/
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.