Support of Lab Equipment Validation HPLC & UPLC
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Support of Lab Equipment Validation HPLC & UPLC Organisation description:
You have had a first experience in an industrial environment, you have worked with HPLC and UPLC laboratory equipment and you are ready to take the next level in your career? It's you we are looking for! For our client, located in Heist-op-den-Berg we are looking for Support Lab Equipment Validation HPLC & UPLC.Job description:
Your tasks will exist of: Qualification of lab equipment devices HPLC & UPLC on waters Need to be able to set up and write a validation protocol, to analyze the validation results, provide conclusion and write validation report. Develop and/or review departmental documentation including training, SOP's, change controls, deviations and CAPA's (Corrective Action/Preventive Action) ensuring compliance with GMP and applicable regulatory guidelines Provide analytical and microbiological technical expertise in pharmacopeia tests, regulatory requirements, changes, investigations and root cause analysis. Share successes with other departments during report out sessions with management. Organize and lead project meetings. Attend daily communication. Work according to applicable safety guidelines. Response to internal & external enquiriesProfile:
for this position you need: Master degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience. A minimum of 1 year experience with equipment validation Experience in the creation of validation protocols, SOP's, and preparation of validation reports. Must: Experience with HPLC & UPLC on Waters system Knowledge of Empower (navigation system of HPLC devices of water) Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP) Working knowledge of cGMP requirements. Good verbal and written communication skills. Competences:
- Ability to work precisely and accurately.
- Team player with ability to work independently and to work in global cross-functional project teams.
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative to help drive the projects forward.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion are highly desired.
- Strong demonstration of problem-solving skills. Open for innovation and proposal of new ideas. Have good creativity thinking skills.
- Ability to understand and extract necessary information from technical documents.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and prioritize activities. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet critical milestones and goals
- Strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science? XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713