Customer Service for Spanish Market
International and Multicultural enterprise where you can strengthen the Customer Service team with your great language skills.
Our client, an international company located in Antwerp, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for the Spanish Market to strengthen their team. The company is located near the train station and is accessible by car.
As Customer Service Representative for the Spanish Market you are responsible for following tasks:
- First contact with client about service, orders, re-tour and products
- Receiving orders and order entry
- Administration and follow-up of the orders
- Keeping client up-to-date of the process
- Handling complaints
You will be in touch with your customer and with internal departments such as Sales, Finance and Logistics. You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader.
- You have an experience in Customer Service
- You speak fluent English and Spanish
- You have knowledge of SAP
- You have good communication skills
- You have a client and solution oriented mindset
- You are a result oriented teamplayer
- An international and multi-cultural environment with lots of opportunities
- Modern working space
- Motivated and dynamic colleagues
- Varied position as Customer Service Representative
- Competitive salary package
- After a successful interim period, you will receive a permanent contract