Entrepreneurial Sales for a Start-up in the Healthcare industry
- Commercial function in a dynamic start-up
- Varied responsibilities - do-attitude - "all hands on deck" mentality
Our client is a dynamic start-up active in the healthcare industry.
They are currently a team of 5 people and are urgently looking to reinforce their team with 2 new sales people!
As Sales you will have following varied responsibilities:
- you develop a network of clients in the BeLux region
- your clients are dentists
- you handle the commercial cycle: negotiation / offer management / follow-up / administration
- you handle client questions, complaints, delays on delivery, ...
- you manage the stock and the warehouse
- you participate at fairs, conferences, events, ...
Since it is a start-up they ask of you to be polyvalent - when needed you will also handle marketing actions, logistics actions, analytical projects, packages, kitchen, ... :-)
DO-ATTITUDE / ENTREPRENEURSHIP / DUTCH&FRENCH ==> These are the main skills you will require for this position.
You would love to start your career in a strong start-up, you love sales but you are also curious and proactive and you have a strong interest in other domains (logistics, marketing, ...)
You have a flexible attitude and are ready do help where necessary
- a great challenge in a very nice work environment
- a varied function where you will learn a lot