Waste & Sustainability Manager - Retail Industry
Our partner, a major player in the retail industry are looking for Waste & Sustainability Manager to set up and improve the waste flow and help the company to be more sustainable.
Our partner is a major player in the retail industry.
The key responsibilities for the Waste & Sustainability Manager:
- You will work in the development of the transportation and storage of waste.
- You will ensure compliance with current legislation in the transportation, handling and disposal of waste.
- You will develop research projects and contribute to improving the sustainability of the company.
- You will aim to meet waste reduction and recycling targets.
- You will monitor the quality and performance of waste services, including contract management of external providers.
The successful Waste & Sustainability Manager:
- A degree in waste management or similar.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in retail or FMCG industry.
- You have the ability to organise, prioritise and meet deadlines
- You are costumers focused and service oriented
The offer for the Waste & Sustainability Manager:
- A competitive salary package
- Pension Plan
- Company car
- You have the chance to build from scratch a sustainability department