Sales Support officer
As Sales Support officer you are in contact with the commercials, suppliers and dealers. You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery.
Our client is a famous international FMCG company located in Strombeek-Bever and specialized in children products.
The main tasks of a Sales Support officer:
- You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery
- You are daily in contact with the headquarter, the commercial team and clients
- You keep the database updated with new products, prices and commercial agreements
- You are responsible for claims, invoicing and other various questions of clients
- You do a complete follow up of the stock and if needed forecast
The ideal Sales Support officer is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English. Italian is a plus
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication
- You have a strong teamspirit. You are willing to help your colleagues from other divisions if needed (e.g. Marketing)
- You can work autonomously
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. SAP, EDI or Siebel is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Sales Support officer arrives in a small, familial and nice team.
You will get the opportunity to improve a lot of various skills with interesting growing possibilities.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.