Junior Procurement Analyst
Deliver analytic support.
Maintain and develop procurement related Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
Our client develops high quality insulation systems and products.
- Provide analytic support to Central Purchasing in sourcing strategies;
- Assist Central Purchasing organisation with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
- Enable the purchasing organisation's market intelligence through external market studies, data research and analysis;
- Develop and maintain purchasing related Market Intelligence (MI) and Business Intelligence (BI) reports of high quality and on-time
- Assist Central Purchasing organisation in executing performance tracking
- (KPI's), analysis of potential improvements, budget monitoring, FX impact, supply risk matrix
- Support punctual projects
Education: Master Degree (Business/Engineering) or equivalent
Experience: 0 to 2 years Analytic and/or General Procurement
o Adapting quickly to changes
o Advanced analytic skills
o Learning & researching autonomously
o Good communication
Languages: English - Proficient, and one other language (German, French,Russian or Turkish is an asset)
- Attractive salary package;
- Growth potential;
- Very challenging function;