Brand and marketing manager
Our partner is the Belgian market leader of Gaming Halls spread across Belgium. Our partner has extended its activities by developing a website, allowing its clientele access to both casino games and sports betting. In order to support the growth and development of our online activity, we are currently looking for an:
Brand and marketing manager
About the Job:
- Reporting to the CEO, you will assist the management in developing the branding and marketing strategy and advertising campaigns as well on the online (casino, sportsbetting) as on the off-line portfolio (gaming halls and betting shops).
- You will be required to liaise and pro-actively communicate with confidence to numerous
- stakeholders, reporting on plans and progresses. This role involves an operational marketing challenge within an emerging business sector with the ability to thrive and produce great results in a fast paced environment
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products as well online (website) and off line (gaming halls and bet shops)
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s field managers; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Following the weekly budgets and KPIs.
- Work closely with internal team and/or external partners (agencies…) to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- In collaboration with the Head of Online Department, manage and develop all areas of the website under your control including the promotions, banners, etc.
- Work closely with the Customer Service Agents and answer escalated support queries
- Conduct frequent competitor analysis on promotion strategies
- Define the strategy for the sponsoring of sports events and teams
Experience and education skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM).
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and new media
- Excellent knowledge of the Belgian media
- Experience in campaign management tools
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong communication, organisational and project implementation skills
- Excellent relationship skills with internal and external customers, team spirit
- Very focused and assertive – knows how to distinguish between tasks
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch or French (with a good command of the other national language) + fluent in English.
- Excellent command of MS Office with a strong focus on Excel and Power Point
About the compensation package:
The role offers both a new challenging environment and a competitive package including a pension plan as well as various other benefits (company car, cellphone, laptop, meal vouchers, insurances,…). Moreover, this role offers you an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within the company, developing yourself as a person