4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a company specialised in real estate
What is your ambition? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions as an accountant with special interest in property management and in the retail sector, helping you achieve them is what we do best. Join our Retail Management team to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. What this job involves Our Retail Management and Strategic Consulting team is responsible for the management of shopping centres on behalf of their owners. As an accountant, you’ll autonomously endorse a wide range of administrative and accounting tasks linked to the management of (a) shopping centre(s), including operations relating to the three parties involved : the landlord, the tenants (retailers) and the suppliers. You’ll be responsible for the data recording, for issuing service charges invoices and following up their settlements, for credit control, for issuing and following-up reminders. You’ll also take care of every type of reporting linked to the shopping centre(s) that you’ll manage. You’ll also be in daily contact with our team on sites - including the shopping centre manager, the facilities manager and the marketing director - linking with them for verifying orders/invoices.
- A degree in accountancy will be useful;
- An experience in shopping centre management would be ideal;
- You’ll have fluent knowledge of French and English and have good working knowledge of Dutch;
- Excel holds no secrets for you;
- If you can use Absis Property, which is the system we use in property management (or have at least knowledge of accounting software), it will be a real plus. Open Good communication skills are important– both written and spoken;
- You should not be afraid of picking up the phone to get information, an approval or to follow up unpaid invoices;
- You will also be regularly in touch and have meetings with our clients (as well as with the retailers;
- Most importantly, you’ll want to work as part of a supportive and talented team but will also be able to work autonomously and to make decisions.
Salary and Benefits
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture;
- This function is a grat opportunity to develop a career in a professional working;
- The function is giving the opportunity to work for long term.