- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The role of people and environment manager is challenged with continuing to translate their creative culture and implement people programs that continue to reinforce it.
My client, has always done things differently.
They are two green cleaning brands committed to inspiring generations of happy, healthy homes by making non-toxic products that work for you and the planet.
Their work environment is creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun.
- Handle all employee relations, building trust with all stakeholders and employees;
- Review, handle and enhance talent management processes and policies;
- Lead initiatives with the work council and unions, using the values as a north star;
- Drive and enhance remuneration, benefit and reward, employment, service agreements and relevant processes;
- Ensure compliance with European and local regulations and company policies in the areas of health, safety, immigration, labour-employment, training, payroll and benefits;
- Oversee and improve payroll administration for the Belgian location;
- You'll champion and lead by example on what a great employee experience in their factory and office environment in Belgium looks like and provide a strategic and tactical HR partnership to the people leaders and leadership team members.
- You're an all-round self-starter with bags of initiative, motivation and enthusiasm;
- You have a broad Human Resources leadership experience within an international environment;
- You are an inspiring people manager and an expert in Belgian employment law;
- You have experience with talent management (e.g employee engagement, learning + development, benefit + reward) and organisational design;
- You have at least a Bachelor degree;
- You have previous experience building great partnerships with a works council and unions, within a company with white & blue collars;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have the ability to exercise diplomacy, sensitivity, compassion and confidentiality;
- You think that overall success is a combined effort and people are key to it;
- You have an affinity to their values and feel inspired by their mission.
Keywords: HR Manager, HR leadership, environment, Human Resources, international, employee relations.
We're going to be upfront - the way they work doesn't suit everybody. But if working at a fast-pace, agile and creative environment with honesty, transparency and a dash of weird challenges, rocks your world, this could be a match made in heaven!