For one of his client, Robert Half is looking for a motivated Assistant Controller.
Our client, located in Wavre, is a competitive partner on the pharmaceutical industry.
This role touches following aspects of accounting/tax: statutory accounts, month end closing, tax related topics, monitoring and fixed assets control plus other ad hoc projects as required.
You will be responsible for the following activities :
- support Controller on :
- actions with FSS (Finance Shared Services) & COE's (Center of Excellence): closing reviews (account & B/S recommendations, pre/post-reports review/analysis, prepare adjusting entries: JE/B/S, …), analysing COE's recommendations, treasury forecast, KPI's reviews… ;
- tax related tasks (Fiches "fiscales", CIT, VAT reporting, TP agreements…) ;
- prepare entity related planning & reporting requirements :
- coordination with FSS, external big 4 & audit for statutory reporting ;
- internal planning & analysis, preparation for work-counsels when requested ;
- overall monitoring (incl. Quarterly OEC tests) and process improvement ;
- administrating Intercompany transactions ;
- communication & training new employees on financial processes ;
- fixed asset local management.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- Some knowledge of :belgium accounting procedures ; belgium fiscal laws mainly direct, indirect taxes and transfer pricing internal controls methodologies
- minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience ;
- strong MS Office skills;knowledge of SAP is a plus ;
- english knowledge ;
- strong commitment, willing to take ownership of problems & solve problems ;
- dynamic, motivated team player with a hands-on and result oriented attitude ;
- detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility ;
- enhanced verbal and interpersonal communication skills ;
- ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment ;
- adaptability: switches quickly from one task to another without losing efficiency ;
- initiative, self-starter : sees easily opportunities and takes ownership of implementing adequate actions.
Our client offers you a great position with a lot of responsibilities in a professional, motivating and flexible working environment.
This with an attractive salary package with a lot of advantages in accordance with your background and your experience.
Interested in this position ? Don not hesitate to apply with this reference : 06870-0010729568.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :