Logistic & Export Coordinator
To direct, record and control all export transaction in compliance with all legislative and administrative requirements
Dynamic company active in distribution of beverages.
- You take care of the management of transport documents (air, road, sea).
- You organize the schedule, you take the orders and you take care of the confirmations.
- You manage the customer contact.
- In charge of the implementation of the strategy implemented by the management, as regards the regulation and the follow-up of the procedures related to the international circulation of excisable goods
- Prepares Import/Export documentation including but not limited to Letters of Credit, Shipping Letter of Instruction, invoices and packing lists
- Initiate timely invoicing and work closely with accounting department to ensure billing accuracy
- Identifies risks and opportunities, when developing logistics plan and freight estimates for super loads, complex international shipments to ensure cost-effective, safe, and efficient transportation of company's products
- Drafting the necessary documents and certificates and following up the various permits and settlements
- Interfaces with brokers and freight forwarders to obtain compliance with company requirements
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment
- Schedules and coordinates international air, sea and land freight transactions
- The pursuit of optimizations in terms of costs and efficiency.
- Monitoring the quality of the internal processes.
- Following up the new developments in the field of customs.
- Following up the service providers and adjusting where necessary.
- You are an expert in Customs matters
- You are the first point of contact within our organization regarding customs formalities
- You have a thorough knowledge of excise duties
- You are an administrative expert
- You have a commercial attitude, are flexible and not with 9 to 5 mentality
- Able to accept constructive criticism and responsibility
- Professional, co-operative attitude, rigorous, analytical, precise, organized and methodical
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) with expertise in Excel
- Attention to detail, problem solving and multitaskin
- Skill to work independently as needed
- You love Operations and logistics
- You can work with WMS (must)
- High ability to handle multiple priorities without losing details
Our client offers an attractive salarypackage within a dynamic team.