Demand Planning Manager - Retail
Today they are looking for a Demand Planning Manager for a position in Brussels.
Our partner is a major player in the Retail industry with over 300 stores across Benelux and more than 5000 employees.
The Demand Planning Manager's key responsibilities:
- Maximize product availability and deliver constant high service level
- Animate the demand planning process, optimizeoptimize usage of tools and ways of working
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to good performance via accurate Demand Forecast
- Lead the demand planning process with the team and implement continuous improvement plans. Make sure all functions contribute and own their part.
- Liaise with stakeholders on Integrated Business Planning and conclude the consensus forecast for mid/long term demand plan
- Participate in Budget elaboration / Estimate process, including introduction of new products. Provide relevant input on volumes; ensure alignment on planned activities (promotions) while considering cost efficiency.
- Contribute to and animate SKUSKU portfolio management
The Demand Planning Manager has the following profile:
- At least 4 years of experience in demand planning processes, within Retail sector is a plus
- A big plus if you hold Master degree with Major in Business or Supply Chain, Experience is also valued
- Experience in ERP systems
- You ensure the consistency and development in forecasting methodology and tools
- You have excellent analyticalanalytical skills and a strong numerical understanding
- With your Strong communication skills, you have an ability to influence people in a multidisciplinary environment
- It gives you energy to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously and it is a challenge for you to do so completely accurately
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
Supply Chain Manager/ Planning Manager / Demand planning / Demand Planning Manager / Supply planning / S&OP Manager/ Site Manager/ Operation Manager/ Transport Manager / Buyer / Sourcing Manager / indirect Procurement / Direct procurement / Procurement Director / Transport planning/ Facility Manager / Engineer / IngénieurIngénieur dede ProjetsProjets / Plant Manager / Chef dede ProjetsProjets / Site Manager / Technical Manager / Deputy Project / Operation Manager / Process Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / Quality Engineer / Automation Engineer / Plant Engineer / IngénieurIngénieur/ IngénieurIngénieur ElectromécaniqueElectromécanique / ElectromechanicalElectromechanical engineer / Maintenance / Process engineer / IngénieurIngénieur Process / Production Engineer / IngénieurIngénieur Production / Production / Mechanical / MécaniqueMécanique / Chef d'atelierd'atelier / HSEHSE / QualitéQualité / ConseillerConseiller en préventionprévention / Quality / Process Engineer / IngénieurIngénieur Process / IngénieurIngénieur QualitéQualité / Management
What's on Offer:
Attractive package up to €75K/year, company car, insurrancesinsurrances, phone etc.. and of course the possibility to work in an innovative and down to earth environment that invests in their employee's.