Business Controller (M/F)
For one of his client, Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Controller (M/F) to support to the fast-growing business.
Our client, located in Brabant Wallon, is active and world leader in the industrial sector. Our client focuses on growth, innovation and high-quality services.
You strengthen a team of currently 3 controllers and you report to the Group Controller.
You are responsible for consolidated and headquarter controlling. You support the Group Controller in projects and ad hoc activities. You are responsible for the following activities :
- management and investors reporting preparation :
- management consolidated reporting (including KPI's dashboard) ;
- regulatory consolidated reporting for banks and investors ;
- license and project services management reporting ;
- headquarter reporting for HR Director, IT Director, Finance Director and Technology Director ;
- review the headquarter reporting with the relevant Directors ;
- projects and ad hoc support to the Group Controller ;
- support the development of reporting tools ;
- budgeting and forecast preparation.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- you have a Master degree in Finance ;
- you have at least 3 years of experience in audit or controlling ;
- IT literate with excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills. SAP knowledge is an asset ;
- you are fluent in French and English ;
- you are : proactive team player, flexible, accurate, autonomous ;
- you have excellent communication skills and business minded.
Our client offers you a great position with a lot of responsibilities in a professional and motivating working environment in an ambitious company. Obviously an attractive salary package in accordance with background and experience will be part of the offering.
Interested in this position ?
Do not hesitate to apply with this reference : 06870-0010733751.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :