German speaking Administrative Assistant
As a German Administrative Assistant you will be part of a German company and you will have big responsibilities.
You will work by shifts (6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm) in a great environement.
The company is active in the Automotive sector and are located in the office of a big well-known Automotive company.
They have a very stable team and you will find a very nice atmosphere there.
As an Administrative Assistant you will have:
- Some contacts with suppliers
- You will follow the stock
- You will have the responsibilities to check if all the "pare parts" of a car are not defective
- You will maintain and manage missions
- you will prepare and send orders
The perfect Administrative Assistant is:
- Perfectly fluent in German but can also speak French or English.
- You are a hard worker and agree to manage shifts like that
- You wants a job on long term basis and you are motivated to begin a new adventure as soon as possible
- You are not impatient and is ready to be trained to learn with trainings
- You will receive an interesting package
- You will have the opportunity to have a first big name on your cv
- You have interesting extra egal advantages
- You will have a temporary to permanent contract