EMEA HR Business Partner
Do you like to travel for your job and be the link between HR and business?
Do you speak German, French and English?
Our client is an international (US) industrial group operating around the world in over 100 countries. They are looking for a new talent to join their HR team located between Belgium, UK, US and Ireland and counting on local HR all around the world.
The EMEA HR Business Partner will have the following responsibilities and scope of operations:
The successful International HR Business Partner will have to have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors degree with about 8 years experience
- Knowledge of the Employee Life Cycle, HR Systems & employment law
- Organizational ability and priority management
- Excellent team player
- Fluent in English, French, German (Spanish is a plus)
- The ability to effectively interface with managers and employees from several countries and cultures
- Good problem solving and decision making in the context of the legal frameworks
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a very international environment
The position is based in Walloon Brabant and easily reachable by car
You will join a solid HR team and evolve in a company where HR is an added value