Junior Consultant Networking (H/F)
5 Continents, 1 Vision - Discovering Talent
SPRL PIDA C&ES t/a Antal International
Junior Consultant Networking
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Consultant to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding Networking Consultancy Practice, with a strong focus on Microsoft desktop and deployment technologies.
We are also increasingly delivering networking solution to customers across the Group. This role will provide opportunities to deliver network solutions to our key customers in Belgium.
The Consultant will deliver both pre and post sales technical consultancy to our customers, leading teams of consultants in delivery/implementation engagements as well as providing pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements. The network Consultant has responsibility for providing technical guidance to internal and external customers in defining technical strategies with leading edge technologies.
As the market leader, and the 3rd largest Windows migration partner globally, there are extensive development and training opportunities to aid career progression.
- Contributes to pre-sales responses
- Participates to customer opportunity / strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective
- Complete technical designs
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically participates to the design and implementation of large scale solutions
- Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, product and strategies.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Produce / update all assignment documentation
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to design networking, collaboration and security solutions
- Pre-sales, design and delivery experience across DC infrastructure, Software Defined Networking, Network Virtualisation, Campus LAN, WAN, Application Delivery and Voice, Video and Collaboration solutions
- Strong routing and switching skills
- Good knowledge of the security features and best practices regarding the design and deployment of enterprise scale networking and data centre solutions
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Pre-sales experience is a plus
- Proven ability in producing excellent documentation for a technical audience
- Ability to participate to the development of technology specific business cases
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- Ability to present large internal and external audiences
- 2-3 years experience in DC Infrastructure
- English + French and/or Dutch
Desirable Technology / Vendor Experience
- Cisco Systems: Nexus, Catalyst (inc C9000 portfolio, ISE, ACI, Umbrella, StealthWatch, ETA, Viptela
- Cisco wireless
- F5 Networks: BIG-IP, ASM, WAF, AFM, APM
- HP Aruba: Clearpass, Wireless portfolio
- Citrix Netscaler and Netscaler SD-WAN
- AWS: Network architecture and connectivity, including DirectConnect
- Microsoft Azure: Network architecture and connectivity, including ExpressRoute
Contact : via button POSTULER
Postulez à l’offre: Junior Consultant Networking (H/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément