Commercial Clerk (m/f)
Our client is on of the world’s largest and most successful clinical and blood laboratory Middleware Company, is currently seeking a Sales Administrator for its EMEA office based in Brussels. You will join a global, culturally driven company that was founded in 1989, and is proud to serve customers in 85 countries.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of subscription renewals for software products developed at Data Innovations
• Investigate and resolve renewal and subscription discrepancies and inquiries
• Process subscription cancellations
• Respond to inquiries from Customers, Sales, Production and Finance Department
• Assist the External Sales in various ways such as quoting
•Assist the Production department with administrative tasks • Provide timely and accurate quotes to customers
• Confirm timely orders and transform quotes into Sales Orders
• Prepare various forms of customer correspondence, like subscription notifications, letters, quotes and invoices
• Work with our Service department to invoice service interventions
• Provide timely feedback and report to the department manager
• Assist with process documentation and enhancements
• Develop and run reports, queries and spreadsheets
• Identify inefficiencies in the sales administration and renewal process and promote the improvement of areas identified
• Answer the company phone line professionally and transfer to the appropriate department
• Assist daily in the sales and accountancy email queue
• Assist with polyvalent tasks as needed: such as but not limited to company mailings, photocopying, faxing, ordering office supplies, special event planning, ordering lunches for office trainings/events, etc.
• Perform similar duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally in verbal and written formats with both internal and external customers
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills
• Ability to operate under constant deadlines and productively handle and prioritize tasks
• Ability to be self-motivated and to effectively manage multiple projects
• Ability to think thoroughly and independently with minimal guidance and seek a resolution through to completion
• Ability to work daily from within our office in Brussels, Saint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers you the possibility of integrating a professional and dynamic team. And an attractive salary package with many extra-legal benefits.
Interested by this new challenge ?
Send us you resume