Order Management Administrator
As Order Management Administrator you are in contact with the commercials, suppliers and dealers. You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery.
Our client is a famous international company producing innovative technology.
The main tasks of the Order Management administrator :
- You manage and coordinate your own Accounts, you are the sole point of contact and answer orders related questions (orders/stock/lead time/delivery/back order/invoicing)
- You provide outstanding communication to customers via Email, Fax and Telephone
- You liaise with EMEA Lead Time Analyst and Planners about stock requirements
- You organize consolidated shipments and booking requirement per customer's individual needs
- You work closely with the Sales department to ensure alignment on pricing.
The ideal Order Management administrator is :
- You have at least a bachelor or an equivalent relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are client focused, with a fluent communication.
- You have a strong teamspirit.
- You can work autonomously and detail-oriented.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package. Navision is a plus.
- You are motivated and willing to learn.
- You are precise and can set priorities easily.
The Order Management administrator arrives in a dynamic, sporty and nice team.
You will get the opportunity to work in an exciting sector and for a key player in the technology market.
Above all this you will get an attractive salary package.