FRONT-END ENGINEER WITH A TASTE FOR REACT/PWA (M/W)
FRONT-END ENGINEER WITH A TASTE FOR REACT/PWA (M/W)
Web industry trends and technology areas have no secret for you?
Do you enjoy working in a team to craft beautiful and high performing front-end applications leveraging the latest technologies, methodologies, and tools?
You can’t wait to build your first Progressive Web Application?
You are familiar with latest capabilities of nowadays browsers?
If so, come join our front-end team at Arηs Spikeseed, as a Front-End Engineer!
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer in their Luxembourgish office responsible for building highly interactive applications, used by community of thousands of users; someone with a love for code, a desire to learn new technologies, and willingness to share experiences with others.
You will work with other Mobile, Front-End and Back-End developers, architects and designers across the company.
We are looking for someone who:
- Knows web development trends and technologies like the back of his hand;
- Has turned into Web development by the love of code;
- Has a great interest for state-of-the-art technologies;
- Is a Team player;
- Is curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic;
- Is not afraid to look at things from a different standpoint!
As part of the team, you will:
- Advise, challenge and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements;
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience;
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction;
- Be part of all the global improvements;
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Be a driver of change and innovation within the company;
- Mutually share and strengthen your knowledge with the rest of the team, which makes of SCRUM its Gospel!
A good start is:
- Experience in recent Web development framework (Angular, React, Vue…);
- Working knowledge of source control system like Git or SVN;
- Agile practices (continuous integration and delivery, automated and end-to-end testing…);
- Knowledge of HTTP/S communication;
- Knowledge of XML/JSON formats and parsers.
Bonus. You will delight us if you also have experience/knowledge in one or more of these:
- Progressive Web Applications (Aka PWA);
- Mobile development (ReactNative, Swift, Objective-C, JAVA or Kotlin).
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
Arηs is composed of nine entities (Arηs Developments, Arηs Developments Belgium, Arηs Consulting, Arηs Spikeseed, Arηs Cube, Arηs Digital, Arηs Technologies, Arηs Developments Hellas and Arηs Developments Italia) that are unified by the Arηs Group.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 150 customers, and 31% organic growth in FY2017, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via button POSTULER
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.
Postulez à l’offre: FRONT-END ENGINEER WITH A TASTE FOR REACT/PWA (M/W)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | IT / Informatique: hardware | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | IT / Informatique: hardware | Non communiqué
- Offres | Développement IT | IT / Informatique: hardware | Non communiqué
- Offres | Web Application Developer | IT / Informatique: hardware | Non communiqué
- Offres | IT - général | IT / Informatique: hardware | Non communiqué