Group Infrastructure and Security Manager
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
Our client is a leading Belgian company located in Liege and active in more than 40 countries.
He is expert in lightability and is positioning itself for continued success.
To support his growth, we are actively looking for a highly talented senior "Group Infrastructure and Security Manager" to manage ICT infrastructure projets, common ICT assets, Group partners and to support local IT managers.
- To ensure the progressive consolidation, evolution and enhancement of common ICT infrastructure and Security
- To manage common Microsoft Active Directory and security tools
- To help into day to day ICT infrastructure operation with partners
- To support local IT Infrastructure Teams
1st objectives :
- To coordinate the enhancement of the IT security across the Group
- To coordinate the implementation of "Group guidelines for Active Directory Management" across the organization
- To coordinate MS System Center and OMS implementation and reporting with the support of the Infrastructure Partner
- IT Academic Degree
- > 5 years’ experience in an International IT Environment with management of over 1000 devices
- > 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Infrastructure Management
o Active Directory / Group Policies Object
o File / Print / WSUS services
o Firewall, authentication methods/mechanisms
o Office 365, Azure
- Very good knowledge in telecom/networks (router, switch, IP protocol, DNS, IP telephony, …)
- Very good knowledge in IT Security (Firewalling, authentication methods, …)
- French and English
- Computer skills :
o MS Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016
o MS Windows 10,
o MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio…)
o MS System Center
o MS Cloud Solutions (Intune, Azure, O365, …)
- Ready to travel up to 20 % time
Our client offers a permanent contract with attractive compensations.
- Please send your CV via POSTULER
- To have more info, don't hesitate to contact Marlène Bertrand : 0472/58.13.95
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Informaticien | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | IT Management | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Spécialiste serveur et réseau | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué
- Offres | Sécurité réseaux | Sciences - Recherche / Développement | Non communiqué