Group Service Delivery Manager
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
Our client is a leading Belgian company located in Liege and active in more than 40 countries.
He is expert in lightability and is positioning itself for continued success.
To support his growth, we are actively looking for a highly talented senior "Group Service Delivery Manager".
- To ensure the follow up of the SLA with IT Partners and build of dashboard to follow operations
- To define process and rollout of an internal Incident & Change Management tool
- To establish, improve and enforce the IT Applications Operations processes (AX, PLM, CRM, BI, BIZ, MES)
- To ensure Services Level Agreements are reached (availability, performance and process flows)
- To establish, improve and enforce Applications Security policies, procedures and tools
- To facilitate interaction between Local Companies, Group IT Teams and Group IT Partners
1st objectives :
- To elaborate a dashboard to follow the back log management in terms of change, incident management with Group IT Partners including capacity management
- To rollout the internal Incident/Change Management tool across the group
- IT Academic Degree
- ITIL Certification
- > 5 years of experience in IT Service Delivery Management
- Elaboration of dashboards and reports
- Steering of IT Partners
- Establishment and follow up of Applicative SLA
- Problem, Incident & Change Management based on ITIL Methodology
- Experience in Release Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform
- Experience in AX Operations or in other ERP System
- Able to formalize and communicate to all levels of the business
- French and English
- Autonomy and pro-activity at work
- Precision and rigour
- Good sense of responsibility
- Initiative – Pro-Activeness
Our client offers a permanent contract with attractive compensations.
- Please send your CV via POSTULER
- To have more info, don't hesitate to contact Marlène Bertrand : 0472/58.13.95