HR Generalist with potential to become HR Manager
As Junior HR Manager/HR Generalist, your role is to develop and implement the local HR strategy of the Brussels law office, in close collaboration with the Senior HR Manager and the Group HR Department.
Our client is an international law firm.
As Junior HR Manager, your role will be :
- To assist the Senior HR Manager in all HR topics:
- Payroll tasks for the staff members
- Career management for the lawyers
- Performance and Talent Management for the staff members
- Work on the remuneration strategy for both staff members and lawyers
- Recruitment of both staff and lawyers
In a few years' time, you have the possibility to step up and take the role of Senior HR Manager
The successful Junior HR Manager / HR Generalist must have
- A master in HR, Social Legislation, Economic
- Approximately 5 year's experience in HR (hard or soft HR)
- An excellent level of English
- An excellent level of Dutch and at least operational level of French
- Business mind, the ability to work in a corporate environment
- The ease to work in a highly demanding environment
Our client offers a competitive salary package including benefits but no company car given that they are located in the center of Brussels.
If you decide to come by car, they do provide a parking place for you.