Benelux Business Development Manager
Do you want to make an impact ? Are you eager to change the world through sustainable practices ?
Our client is a fast growing digital company based in Miami, Florida. Following the United Nations commitment to the 2030s Sustainable Development Goals, our client launched an app materialising a movement that provides people with a tool to change the world via the implementation of the SDGs. The project grew quickly, the company is now expanding its workforce (from 1 to 50 employees in less than 3 years) as well as its geographical market.
The company now envisions the setting up from scratch of a new business unit in a strategic environment, the heart of Europe, Brussels. In this pioneering spirit, the new office will aim at empowering individuals and organisations with the technology to change the world, aligned with the UN SDGs. The setting up of a new high potential sales team, the conducting of pertinent market research, the building and fostering of customer relationships, the following of the fast pace of changes and innovation in the digital world, these are all the challenges that our client is now looking forward to taking on. And you, are you ?
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the setting up and development of the brand ecosystem on the BENELUX market
- Develop and nurture strategic partnerships with customers from various networks, including universities, public administrations, NGOs and citizens.
- Forecast and track the regions revenue goals
- Manage the strategical planning, operational implementation and business development.
- Hire high potential sales force, manage the team and foster its success
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least a MBA or master degree
- At least 7 years relevant experience in a pure business development position or equivalent experience in t B2B service industry, in IT or other relevant business area.
- Have a strong inclination or experience in CSR
- Possess advanced commercial, project management and business development capacities
- Extraordinary ability to overcome challenges with innovative solutions
- Feeling for digital and new technologies
- Excellent network of potential strategic partners.
- Robust strategic and analytic skills for operational implementation and business development
- Leadership role, managing the teams and fostering their success
- Resilient and eager to change the world through sustainable practices
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
The successful candidate will have:
- An adventure full with challenges in a successfully fast growing company
- The opportunity to initiate change, make an impact in raising social awareness about SDGs.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career
- A young and company built on passion, strong work ethic and desire to excel
- An attractive full salary package in line with his experience