Digital Data Analyst
My client is looking for a Data Analyst to strengthen the marketing department and to support further online growth. You are an essential link in the team creating value through thorough analysis and spot-on recommendations.
My client is active in the luxury home design sector and part of a bigger group.
They are a well-known International company and employ more than 5.000 people worldwide. The group is listed on the stock exchange (NYSE).
As an employer, my client distinguishes itself as an innovative growth company that has built its success on real entrepreneurs at all levels. The headquarters are located in Belgium.
You will lead their analytics program and optimize the data infrastructure and quality.
Combine different data sources.
Build dashboards for different audiences (management, stakeholders, digital marketeers)
Perform detailed analyses which result in actionable projects. Your first project will focus on optimizing the mobile site experience.
Data is a crucial pillar within their operations and will only gain importance so there's a lot of growth potential in further developing this pillar in the organization and driving growth.
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Marketing, or another relevant area.
- You are a good communicator in Dutch and English with a good understanding of French.
- You have strong reporting & dash boarding skills. You are able to transform your conclusion into simple recommendations.
- You get your energy out of understanding trends and underlying factors in data.
- You are pro-active, investigative, an analytical team player with a can-do attitude.
- You have in-depth MS Excel skills (incl. pivot tables, formula development and macros).
- You have a first experience with web analytics & experience with advertising tools is a plus (preferably Google analytics, Adwords, doubleclick, …).
- You have a basic understanding of digital marketing techniques such as SEO, SEM, SEA, Remarketing, Display advertising, etc.
- You pay excellent attention to details and you have strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
- You're able to independently prioritize workload
Work hard, play hard environment!
A lot of growth opportunities nationally and internationally
Share passion for what you do!
Personal approach, open environment and respect for one another