Customer Development Manager - Global FMCG brand
Key Account Management
My client is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. In Belgium, the company carries famous brands in personal care and household. The company enjoys very strong market positions and has consistently grown its business over the last 5 years. In order to continue its commercial success, they are currently looking to recruit a Customer Development Manager.
As a Customer Development Manager:
- You will be responsible for managing and growing business with key customers (food retailers)
- You will build and maintain excellent client relations
- Based on analysis you will identify & prioritize business opportunities
- You will propose and implement adequate plans to tackle business opportunities and to offset potential risks and challenge
- You will be responsible for forecasting and reporting in collaboration with marketing and logistics
- You will report to a Senior Customer Development Manager
- You have a Master Degree
- You have a first successful FMCG experience or equivalent
- You are trilingual English/Dutch/French
- You have strong analytical skills
- Your focus on service and results creates long term client relations
- Your competitive attitude helps you to grow your business
- You are eager to continue to learn and to develop your skills
As a Customer Development Manager you will play a key role in one of the leading companies in the international FMCG sector. You will enjoy a career in a very dynamic and international environment.
Providing you perform well, there are various development and career opportunities within the organisation.
Our client offersa competitive salary and benefits package, including company car, hospitalisation insurance, group pension and an attractive bonus plan. There are various development opportunities and people operate in an international perspective.