Junior Talent German
Our company, the International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi), is based in Brussels and is a globally recognized organization whose mission is to evaluate and certify the taste of food products and beverages.
Concretely, we organize large yearly testing events during which international and recognized chefs & sommeliers blind-taste and score a series of food and drink products: they evaluate the taste without knowing the brand nor the producers’ name, nor the country of origin, so as to guarantee objectivity.
Feel free to visit our website to better understand: https://www.itqi.com/
Our Institute has a huge international success. This year only, nearly 1000 small and large producers from over 90 countries have been awarded by our jury of renowned chefs and sommeliers.
That's why we're looking for a new colleague to "recruit" companies that want to certify their food or drink products!
We can consider our organization a "start-up", we currently have 17 employees of many nationalities (Italian, Japanese, Syrian, Chinese, Spanish ...).
As a Junior Sales Talent, your tasks are diversified and vary throughout the year:
- You contact producers of all sizes in the German-speaking countries to explain the concept of certification and the benefits they could derive from it (by mail and phone)
- You use your creativity to develop new ideas to fuel the growth pipeline
- You help producers to follow the online registration process and ensure that samples are received by the day of the test
- For award-winning products, you advise producers on the best uses of the award and of the marketing material provided
- You attend international and national food and beverages fairs to generate new leads and to promote iTQi
- You help prepare the large scale testing events with more than 175 Chefs and Sommeliers from various European countries
- You work closely with Management to generate stats, data, and testimonials to enhance the value proposition
- You can also contribute to other areas of the business: depending on your personal skills and interests, you might be involved in other aspects of iTQi’s daily life
To ensure that you are successful as a Junior Sales, we have a professional and structured environment with a well-developed marketing plan, a powerful CRM and a management ready to support you.
- You are a team player, you have an opinion but you don't let ego get in the way; our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it
- You are determined to help customers grow their business and to create value for them
- You are a good communicator - we value good storytelling
- Good at finding your way within organizations, you have a good understanding of how companies function and take decisions
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in sales
- Native/fluent German speaker, and fluent in English, spoken at the office
- You always wanted to be an entrepreneur, you work autonomously to achieve your goals, you are smart and naturally curious
This is a Brussels-based position.
- Developing your selling skills – training is foreseen at iTQi
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- Being part of a truly International company (14 nationalities represented at the office)
- A relaxed & flexible way of working in our new office space
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas, learn and have an impact from day one
- Learn about change management as you help in applying it to iTQi
- An open ended contract, full or part-time!
key words : customer service, helpdesk, sales, account management, marketing, communication, event, inside sales, farming, hunting, business developer, trainee, potential, public relations, outbound, call center