Key Account Manager - Technology Sector
Passionate about technology management ?
Hunger to develop and establish a market surrounded by a dynamic work environment ?
The aim of the Key Account Manager is to build up a sustainable portfolio of customers in the appointed sales area, being the Belux region and the Industry area.
As a Key Account Manager, your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in team with an existing Account Manager(s) and support the development of that team, or work standalone developing your own portfolio
- Focus on the effective market positioning of my client as a full-service ICT leasing provider, the expansion of market share and the customer portfolio, as well as the avoidance of activities that have a short-term focus or would be disadvantageous to my client in the long-term
- Concentrate your actions primarily on new customer acquisition, but equally support the other team members in maintaining and expanding the existing portfolio of the existing customer base
- Fulfil, and ideally outperform, the rate-of-return targets, while maintaining a balance between customer satisfaction, long-term customer relationships and rate-of-return targets
- Implement the short-term and lantern objectives defined by the management (Board of Management and the Vice President Sales)
- Be the direct point of contact for customers and represent the company's values, products and services in the market
- Build up networks, observe the market environment in a structured manner and gather knowledge of the market
- Identify potential for business in the target market and develop customer specific solutions in accordance with the company's strategy
- Proactively find out about the range of products and services offered by my client
The right candidate for the position of Key Account Manager should have a technical affinity and mind-set as well as commercial skills and flair. Moreover, you will have a strong client management background in a financial oriented or sales environment. Therefore, it is required for the right candidate to:
- By preference have worked in a sales technology environment or have served in this segment
- Ideally have a bachelor or master's degree, preferably with a technical, engineering or commercial focus and minimum 5 years of Sales, experience in a B2B environment
- Be well organised, proactive, team oriented and stress resistant
- Speak fluent Dutch and French, and have a good working knowledge in English
- Have the capacity to master complex sales cycles and to sell custom-made solutions
- Present and communicate in a professional manner
- Have good analytical knowledge and capacity to understand financial related offering and calculations