Strategic Sales & Marketing Managers for Materia Nova
Materia Nova is a Centre for Technological Innovation that responds to social, economic and
environmental challenges and aims at creating a positive effect on our region. Materia Nova is
specialized in future materials and was founded to ensure technology transfer from basic
research to industrial market application.
The « white biotechnologies » and the « polymeric and composite materials »
departments are looking for two: “Strategic Sales & Marketing Managers”
Main tasks :
- Strategy development to increase the turnover of the cross-sectoral activities of
departments «white biotechnologies» or « polymeric and composite materials »
thanks to the establishment of an optimal synergy with UMONS and the subsidiary
companies of the group (Ionics, Nano4);
- Market prospecting for R&D projects: customer/prospect database management;
- Analysis of identified needs, making the link with the work of the “white
biotechnologies" or "polymeric and composite materials" departments;
- Networking: participation in symposia, fairs and other events (EU brokerage events, etc.)
to ensure the visibility of the center and maintain positive contacts with industries, other
R&D centers and universities; management of contacts with academia as well as public
authorities (Walloon region and Europe);
- Generation of ideas with the members of the unit and the Scientific Director;
- Analysis of ideas, development of their valuation potential;
- Development of the valorisation strategy: license, patents, old projects, project recycling,
- Project writing: valorisation, budgeting, resource allocation, coordination with future
- Coordination between industries and the “white biotechnologies” department or the
“polymeric and composite materials” department;
Other activities (indicative list):
- Co-construction of the Materia Nova strategy;
- Academic contacts and contacts with the Walloon Region and the European Union;
- Project / funding adequacy check;
- Active participation in industrial recovery committees in consultation with project
- Event planning;
- Management of customer / prospect databases.
- Master's degree in biology or agronomist for the department "white biotechnologies";.
Master’s degree in chemistry of materials, organic chemistry for the department "polymeric and composite materials";.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit is particularly developed. You have strong project management skills but also business, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English
- You embody the values of Materia Nova: Creativity, Conviviality, Responsibility, Team Spirit and respect. You are autonomous, proactive, flexible and ready to travel (foreign travel planned once a month on average).
- Fluent in French, Dutch and / or German in an asset.
We are offer you an attractive salary according to your experiences and competences
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Manager | Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing / PR / Communication | Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Marketing Manager | Recherche / Développement | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience