Customer Service Specialist
The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for Dutch and French speaking clients.
Our client is a well-known international company developing health and energy technologies.
The customer service specialist is responsible for :
- Follow-up the whole order process in SAP
- Inform the B2B clients about their orders
- Work closely with our transport partners and shops
- Register, analyse and solve complaints about billing issues, quality, transport...
- You are the internal contact for clients and external services (sales,..)
The ideal customer service candidate is :
- You are perfectly bilingual DUTCH-FRENCH with a good level of ENGLISH
- A bachelor degree or an equivalent experience
- A first successfull experience in a commercial/administrative function (with preferences to international companies)
- The MS Office package has no secret for you. Any ERP is a plus.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and likes to work in a challenging environment
- You are stress resistant and can take initiatives
If you are looking for a first or next step in your career, not afraid about working hard and eager to learn a lot in a big multinational don't pass by this opportunity!
The customer service specialist will get the opportunity to work in a nice environment, easily accessible with top colleagues.
On the top of this you will receive an attractive salary package in line with your responsibilities.