G/L Accountant (m/f)
For one of his client, Robert Half is currently looking for an enthusiastic full time G/L Accountant (m/f) to ensure their continuous success and to further strengthen their Finance Department.
Our client, located in Braine-l'Alleud, is one of the most important producers in his field in the world.
And is an employer who encourages initiative, teamwork, international exposure, realistic ideas and the mastery of advanced technologies.
As G/L Accountant BE you will be responsible for:
- deliver quality closings, in accordance with group accounting policies within deadlines for large and complex legal entities within SSC deadlines and structure in close collaboration and communication with business counterparts ;
- be responsible for correct accounting treatment of (operational/business/financial) transactions in accordance with Group Accounting Manual and Belgian GAAP ;
- ensure correctness of accounts through execution of specific controls designed in collaboration with Head of G/L BE. (structured balance sheet reviews, documented checks and controls within G/L closing). Document process, findings and generate report ;
- daily follow up and check of accounts to ensure correctness. Take action where appropriate ;
- ensure statutory accounts are delivered within the deadlines ;
- act as a main point of contact towards external auditors. Provide support and follow up questions or issues (for your area of responsibility). Provide support in case of Tax audit in close collaboration with Tax Manager ;
- execute miscellaneous G/L administrative task where required.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- Bachelor Accounting degree or similar by experience ;
- minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an accounting environment ;
- large experience with General Accounting principles (BE GAAP, IFRS) ;
- basic knowledge of consolidation principles ;
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) ;
- ERP Systems - SAP is a must ;
- fluent in NL/FR/EN.
Our client offers you a challenging and international environment with a consistent performance and result-oriented corporate culture.
Interested in this position ? Do not hesitate to apply with this reference : 06870-0010749582.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :