Do you want to work in a small team and be given responsibilities and autonomy ? Are you interested in joining a far-from-the-ordinary sector ?
Working in a niche sector, the company is located on the outskirts of Brussels within a unique environment. The team counts a dozen of people and the management is close to its employees, open-minded and giving great perspectives of self development.
The sector is technical, the clients being mainly industries and factories, from the start-up to SMEs and Multinational companies, giving a great knowledge of the market and variety of the mission!
- As the third International BtoB Account Manager, you will first have the right trainings inside and on the road in order for you to become an expert in this niche sector
- The company is an intermediate between companies and their customers. Thanks to your acquired knowledge, you will then be able to guide and advise your clients, building trusting relationships with them and providing them the range of products they need
- The job implies to be on the road 3 days a week and from time to time to travel to France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, and counting because your clients are international!
- Because they're international but also national, you speak fluently French, Dutch and English
- You know the A to Z process of sales, being an expert at handling hunting, farming, administration and all the things that make a good sales
- You are humble, flexible and a real team-player
- You like the idea of working in a niche sector in a specific sector.
A complete and (warning!) intense training in order to become an expert, a great salary plus package, a team to work and hang out with and a unique sector that is far away from the ordinary !