In this position, you will help to implement the new way of working in Inventory Planning. You will implement and drive the perfect approach to gain in efficiency and to win in Customer satisfaction.
Our partner is a leader in the FMCG sector. The company offers high training and challenging environment in order to gain skills and evolve.
* Understand and work with the new O2C (Order-to-Cash) processes from demand capture, order fulfilment, billing to returns and refusals
* Understand and resolve all process failures within defined service levels
* Contact and collaborate with Customers (b2b) to improve their satisfaction constantly
* Manage product transitions (with focus on innovations, re-launches, switches ...)
* Provide response or feedback for order-related concerns (deliveries, billing concerns ...)
* Understand the operational specificities of customers and adapt where necessary.
* Generate KPI reports and ensure that the targets are achieved.
If not, analyze and drill down drivers and recommend actions.
* Work with planning and logistic teams. Optimize operations to increase
productivity and provide efficient cost.
* Collaborate daily with the sales department
* Manage strong relationships with our operational center located in Lisbon
(Portugal) to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and
* Continuously drive and encourage improvement meeting all internal and external KPI's
* Collaborate daily with sales department
* Manage relationships with our operational centre to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirements continuously drive and encourage improvement meeting all internal and external KPI'š
A person that want to be part of a department that transform existing processes and win with Customers, that feels comfortable to work in transformation and change environments.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
* Analytic endowment
* Who has passion for working with customers, internally and externally based on trust and want to develop long-term relationships
* A previous experience in vendor managed inventory planning, sales finance are assets
* Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Permanent contract + very good salary package