Our Customer situated in Brussels (Sint-Pieters-Woluwe) is looking for a (m/f) SALES ASSISTANT
You are responsible for the operational support of the commercial team. You will report to the Industry Sales Director. Your main tasks are as follows:
1. Support customers as well as the commercial team in all matters related to products, pricing, invoicing, logistics and packaging
2. Manage contracts with Key Accounts through the intensive use of SAP
3. Organise events , customer fairs and coordinate travel arrangements for the commercial teams
4. Take ownership for all website related communication and keep the website content up to date
5. Handle customer complaints and questionnaires
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
This is a diverse and interesting role. We will only consider candidates with EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION skills ( both verbal and in writing), and with a keen commercially entrepreneurial spirit. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences:
1. Bachelors Degree (e.g. international commerce, marketing, sales administration) or equal through experience.
2. Normally ,customers and colleagues speak Dutch and French. Excellent knowledge of English both verbal and written is requested; good knowledge of German is a strong plus.
3. Excellent knowledge of Excel is important; knowledge of SAP is strongly desirable.
4. Min. 3 years of experience in an international business environment
5. You are a team player, service minded, flexible and well organised
Salary and Benefits
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
An attractive remuneration package
A full range of fringe benefits
A hands-on and no nonsense work environment with open communication culture
A truly interesting opportunity to take initiative and support your team in its continued business growth
To be part of an international company with proven sustainability and success and with sales and marketing career opportunities for strong performers
INTERESTED? Apply quickly
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume