You have a master degree in a technical subject? You have a safety advisor certificate (level 1 or 2)? You speak fluently in Dutch and English and have good knowledge of French? This job is for you!
For a top company with leading brands & technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies, we are actively looking for a HSE Officer !
As HSE Officer, you will join the plant located in Brussels South.You will mainly support your HSE Manager in implementing all aspects regarding the implementation of the HSE program.
Specifically, your tasks are as follows:
• Assure compliance to our client standards and local legislation
• Assist in the development of HSE procedures and documents and maintain HSE files and records
• Conduct Risk analysis and investigate all incidents or near misses together with the HSE Manager
• Provide training for plant workforce
• Prepare and conduct reporting activities as needed
• Assure at all times high focus on Safety issues on the shop floor
- Master degree, preferably in Technical Studies or equivalent experience
- Certification as Safety and Prevention Advisor Level 1 or 2
- First experience in manufacturing industry, chemical manufacturing would be a plus
- Good communication & listening skills
- Language skills : Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
You will join a dynamic and well-know company. You will receive a permanent contrat with an attractive salary package (competitive salary, lunch voucher, insurance, etc.).
Interested? We invite you to apply directly on our website (experis.be). If you want more information, you can contact Xavier Basilaire (firstname.lastname@example.org)