Test Engineer (H/F)
Are you independent? Are you willing to travel? So this job is for you!
You are the next Test Engineer of our client!
Our client is one of the international market leaders in the design, manufacture and maintenance of modern rolling stock.
As a Test Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work together with the technical team in Spain (for a period of 10 to 12 months).
- Test the electronic and electrical control systems and pneumatic-mechanical equipment.
- Coordinate the work of the local technicians.
- Be in contact with the customer.
- Report to the Testing Manager who is located in Spain.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering (electrics, electronics, mechatronics).
- Ideally, you have an experience in a similar position in the railway, maritime or aviation sector.
- You are eager to learn and challenged by solving technical issues.
- You are stress resistant and able to work under pressure.
- You are organized, detailed, efficient and assertive.
- You speak French and English fluently. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Keywords: test engineer, engineer, test, electricity, electronic, mechatronic
Our client offers you a challenging position within his company. You will receive an attractive salary package.
Interested? We invite you to apply directly on our website (experis.be). If you want more information, you can contact Xavier Basilaire (firstname.lastname@example.org)