HSE LEADER H/F
Do you have an engineering background? Are you graduated as Prevention Advisor Level I? Would you like to hold a function with responsibilities such as your colleagues' safety?
You are the next HSE Leader from our client!
Our client is a worldwide company involved in different activity sectors such as energy.
As HSE leader, you will be in charge of the Health, Safety & Environment for your company. Your tasks are:
- Daily presence in the workshop
- Analysis of all risks of possible accident and for each case, an action plan
- Implementation of prevention actions for all employees
- Participation in cross-collaboration meetings
- Support and technical guidance regarding the HSE culture
- Continuous improvement of the HSE program
- Reporting of all actions regarding health, safety & environment
- You have an engineering degree (mechanical or electrical).
- You are graduated as Prevention Advisor Level I. If you're at the level II and willing to study for the level I, it can be an asset.
- You have an experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
- You speak fluently French and English
- You are security-oriented and have communication skills
Keywords: prevention advisor, HSE, health, safety, environment, prevention, risk, workshop
Our client offers you a key role in his company. You will receive an attractive salary under a permanent contract.
You want to apply? We kindly advise you to do it on our Experis Website (experis.be) or if you have any question, feel free to contact Elise Bernar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieurs - général | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Industrie générale | > 10 ans d'expérience