EMEA Regional Lean Sigma Advisor
Chevron Corporation is a dynamic, global, fully integrated major oil company. Chevron is worldwide very successful with her Upstream (crude and gas) and Downstream (Refining, Marketing, Supply & Trading, Aviation, Chemicals/Additives and Lubricants) activities.
Chevron Belgium bvba is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chevron Corporation and is responsible for the sales and marketing of Texaco Lubricants.
EMEA Regional Lean Sigma Advisor
Brief overview of department:
This position is part of the regional Supply Chain Europe/Middle East & Africa leadership team with a direct reporting line into the General Manager Supply Chain of the region.
The regional Supply Chain organization manages several equity and third party operations as well as procurement of raw materials, blending and filling of lubricants, warehousing and logistics activities for the different Lubricants business units. Supply chain is part of Chevron integrated business management and as such works in close cooperation with other business partners such as Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ability to work with and effectively engage directly with people from various levels and functions across the business in order to manage projects and processes as well as to provide clear guidance to stakeholders both regional as global
- Virtual relation management as part of global networks
- Equip the organization with Lean Six Sigma Methodology and Mindset, to deal with complex business issues and improve the enterprise value creation. By:
o Serving as Process Consultant with a strong commitment to driving process improvement to facilitate significant business change and transformation which delivers key efficiencies
o Serving as subject matter expert providing training and coaching of the lean six sigma methodology and tool box in support of white belts, green belts, black belts and Champions, and leading participants in the green belt program to certification
o Providing Leadership to position Chevron Lubricants as an industry leader in Lean/Six Sigma methodology.
o Serving as change agent in institutionalizing Lean Six Sigma concepts and methodology.
Project Management and execution
- Support and deliver multiple DMAIC projects from initiation through to embedding of processes, able to engage with key stakeholders of all levels to identify areas of improvements aligned with core business goals
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure optimum process design and implementation. Serve as Program manager for portfolio of Lean/Six Sigma projects across the network
Automation / Digitalization
- Pinpoint opportunities for process automation and/or digitalization, lead and, or support implementation of these opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering discipline
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred
- Demonstrable experience of continuous improvement tools and in change management
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience Practical experience with Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma and facilitation, in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Results-based, collaborative, transformational, task/ detail oriented, people-focused leadership style.
- Experience and skills in digitalization are highly desirable
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision/guidance
- Experience of delivering change though others with strong project management skills
- Experience in Supply Chain is desirable
- Excellent mentoring and coaching skills are essential
- Fluent in Dutch & English
For the most suitable candidates we offer an excellent salary & benefits package according to the Petroleum sector and an allround, challenging role in an international environment. Chevron offers an American culture, Results driven, Open & Direct communication.
Chevron is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your detailed CV and a motivation letter for the attention of Mr. Hung Luong, HR Coordinator (+32 9 293 71 07).