For one of his customers, Accountemps is looking for a junior accountant. The mission is a temporary one with a permanent view.
This mission is a great opportunity to join a company which value innovation, in Louvain-la-Neuve area.
Your responsibilities for this position of Junior Accountant will be the following:
- assist in monthly financial close process including assistance with the preparation of monthly financial statements and reports;
- prepare/Post journal entries;
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process;
- in charge of Accounts payable/banking process (process vendor invoices and payments, associated accounts payable processes);
- respond to inquiries from management, auditors and regulatory agencies regarding accounting policies, procedures and issues;
- perform complex analysis independently;
- lead and participant in many special projects and ad hoc requests;
- assist with financial reporting requirements.
The requested qualification for this position are the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- 3-5+ years of Accounting experience;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. (pivot table & v-lookup knowledge preferred);
- ability to work well with a team to accomplish goals and meet deadlines;
- strong attention to detail;
- must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to work independently and follow policy.
We offer you a mission with possibility of a long term contract at the end of the temporary period.
Interested? Do not hesitate to send us your CV with the reference 06870-0010763114.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :