Head of Operations
Ncardia (https://ncardia.com) is a biotech company specialized in stem cell drug discovery and development. The company focuses its activities in highly predictive standardized human cardiovascular and neurological cellular assay systems for safety and efficacy testing.
Ncardia currently employs an enthusiastic, skilled and committed international team in which everyone has the opportunity to make a decisive contribution. Ncardia has R&D facilities in The Netherlands, commercial activities in Germany and the USA and manufacturing facilities in Belgium.
In order to strengthen the team in Gosselies, we are looking for a (m/f):
Head of Operations
Reporting to the COO, you are responsible for planning, assigning and overseeing standard manufacturing activities, packaging and managing activities related to the final product. In close collaboration with the Head of Technology, you form together the local management of the company’s Gosselies site.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Set up and maintain operational oversight of standard manufacturing, QC, purchasing, facility management and logistics.
- Ensure production efficiency, quality performance and encourage a culture of continuous improvement.
- Supervise all aspects of logistics including storage, packaging, handling.
- Monitor and manage COGS through cost control, rentability and production performance.
- Ensure the administrative management of grants.
- Plan and administer procedures and site budgets.
- Master’s degree in biology or (bio) chemical engineering or equivalent through experience.
- At least 8 years of manufacturing experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company. Any experience in cell culture company is a strong asset.
- Experience with quality management systems such as ISO9001.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Good level of French is desired.
- Willing to travel for short periods on a regular basis (1-2x per month)
- A key position in the development of the Gosselies site.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized and international team environment.
- A challenging position and the opportunity to have direct impact on the results.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Direction / Management | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Directeur opérationnel | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Plant Manager | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Operations Manager | Industrie | > 10 ans d'expérience