Continental Bakeries is a European bakery group specialized in the production of biscuits, bread replacements and toast. With a focus on quality, innovation and sustainability, Continental Bakeries focuses on private label products and a number of great own brands such as Haust, Gille, Grabower, Bussink, Brinky and Continental Bakeries. Continental Bakeries has fifteen "Production Centres of Excellence" in Western Europe with a total of 2,500 employees. We export our products worldwide with Western Europe as the most important market. For the site in Ghislengien, Continental Bakeries is looking for a:
LEAN COORDINATOR (m/f)
Inspiring and hands-on change agent in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- As part of an international program aiming to enhance the overall effectiveness of manufacturing operations and reporting to the change manager, the Lean Coordinator is responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives and operational excellence within the facility in Ghlislengien.
- Leading a team of three change agents, the Lean Coordinator helps Continental Bakeries to identify and implement opportunities for cost reduction, quality enhancement, process standardization, as well as productivity gains.
- The Lean Coordinator provides assistance, coaching and training to production personnel and process owners for implementing improvement ideas, applying Lean and Continuous Improvement principles and tools.
- He/she follows all environmental health and safety procedures and practices in order to ensure a safe work environment.
- He/she records and monitors results of improvement effects on efficiency, scrap and other indicators and ensures timely reporting and analysis to all stakeholders involved.
- He/she acts as a true change agent regarding the continuous improvement philosophy and culture and energizes production personnel to apply these principles in their daily work and come up with new ideas.
- You have a bachelor degree and you have gained 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with a continuous improvement strategy
- You are proficient in French and English (both written and oral).
- You are a hands-on person who likes to work at the very heart of the production process, translating theory into daily operations and concrete action plans.
- Acting as a true facilitator and trainer, you inspire and enable others and are able to interface with team members at all levels of the organization, including management, engineers, shift leaders technicians and manufacturing operators
- You manage multiple projects in an effective way and take accountability for results
- You have achieved success with leading or supporting continuous improvement programs and teams and have a good working knowledge of Six Sigma/ Lean principles and problem solving tools. Any formal certification is considered as a plus.
- The chance to participate in a change project within a company in full expansion.
- A company culture where flexibility, professionalism and trust are key values.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, insurances, mobile, laptop, …
- A job in traffic-jam-free area
Please send your application to Hudson, with reference BE773230 to Hudson, attn. Sarah Cornez, Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussels. Tel +32 (0) 2 610 27 84, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.