Investment Fund Manager Assistant - Brussels
Accountemps is looking for an Investment Fund Manager Assistant for one of its clients.
Our client, a renowned player in the banking sector is located in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible via public transportation.
As Investment Fund Manager Assistant, you assist the Portfolio Managers and your responsibilities are the following :
- Cash and securities reconciliations between information received from the client's partners and the client's system ;
- Get in touch with the portfolio managers to maintain the accuracy of the information kept in the client's system ;
- Check cash positions linked to financial instruments ;
- Compile and prepare reports at various frequencies ;
The requirements for this role are :
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Accounting;
- Looking for a first experience in the Banking sector ;
- Basic knowledge and proven interest for financial instruments and asset management;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel ;
- Fluent in English
- You are stress resistant, accurate, able to work within deadlines and a good team worker ;
- You are immediately or rapidly available.
Our client offers :
- A various function, with numerous contacts in a dynamic environment where excellence and team work are strong values ;
- A first understanding of what an asset manager really does on a day-to-day ;
- Multiple trainings to enhance your knowledge ;
- An interesting salary package.
Interested by this opportunity ? Apply now !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: