Oracle and MS SQL
The Data Services team is in charge of the Oracle and MS SQL Database infrastructures as well as the Business Intelligence & Analytics infrastructures.
The team takes care of the installation, configuration of the software as well as the support of the production, test and development systems.
It also provides technical guidelines and participates in design reviews, working in close collaboration with project leaders and development teams.
It ensures the stability, performance and security of the infrastructure and manages the software versioning and patching.
The candidate will be a member of the team in charge of the Oracle & SQL Server database infrastructures
This team is responsible for:
- Providing technical support for the database environment, including support of the production but also supporting the development and enhancement of applications
- Helping to achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives, highest reliability and performance possible
- Software installation procedure + configuration of the servers
- Release management
- Upgrade/migrations of databases
- Day-to-day administration of the infrastructure
- Disaster recovery plans
- Defining standards and guidelines
- Security of DB servers
- Replication of data
- Performance tuning
- Research & Development : Assessment and implementation of new technologies and providing IT with a long-term perspective on the relationship of database technology to the business opportunities
- Provides and designs tools to assist in the management of the databases.
- 5+ years experience with Oracle DB (as from version 11g and above) and MS SQL Server (as from version 2008R2 and above)
- Strong operational focus including security, patch revision control, performance management and tuning, high availability and licensing
- Experience with Oracle Management Server (installation, configuration & usage)
- Problem solver
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux, AIX, Windows
The candidate should also accept to participate in the watch duty role (24/24 on call for a total of about 7/10 days/month).
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: Oracle and MS SQL
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément