As Test Analyst, you will work on the Inbound project:
- This project takes care of implementation of a new version of SmartFix, which is integrated with ComRM.
- SmartFix is an external software used by our company to identify communications sent to us (paper, fax, email, Portima, …).
- By identifying communications we mean recognition of type of the communication, type of documents included in the communication, and business reference.
- ComRM is also a new component which is used to store all communications sent to and by our firm. After storage in ComRM the project takes also care of registration in the workflow applications used by the business to process the communications.
- The project exists in several phases. The first phase has been put in production in June 2018. Next phases are ongoing: additional features are being implemented and we continue with the migration of all business lines.
- Make an overview of the tests to be performed, document and execute them.
- Be supported by our analysts who will also participate to the test activities.
- You are an experienced Test Analyst (agile knowledge is an asset, experience in integration project is a must).
- Preferable knowledge: testing standards (ISTQB).
- Additional assets: tool knowledge (SoapUI) and test automation knowledge.
- Languages: French native speaker, fluent in English (Dutch is a must)
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.