Senior .Net Analyst Developer
We are considering a Senior .Net Analyst Developer astute, hands on and delivery oriented. The job is about leading advanced .Net security development.
The development encompass bespoke Security Token and Signature Management services and connectors. During the mission the Senior Analyst Developer will master the source code to participate to an important project to implement federation with external customers.
As Senior Development Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Technical Domain Owner and other business application developer to devise most suitable solutions
- Produce system specification and documentation
- Produce software design, development and testing
- Support application: handling queries, bug fixing, work package delivery
- Produce source code: help setup, contribute and maintain a centralized software code, components, and tools for reuse across other projects / frameworks.
- Industry knowledge: be proactive in acquiring industry specific knowledge as applicable to domain. E.g. read industry press, cross-learn from colleagues
- Research and development: keeping abreast of latest technologies and suggesting how they can be exploited for our domain.
- Middleware management and troubleshooting with experience in real time multi-tier middleware programs.
- Strong experience in Security Federation: Single Sign-On, Identity Provider integration.
- Experience in participating in application design and requirements refinement.
- Experience in writing, contributing and reviewing technical designs and developing specifications for new solutions, enhancements and extensions.
- .Net 4.5.2, .Net Core framework with special focus on .Net architecture, CLR, WIF, Entity Framework, ADFS, SAML, WS-Security
- SSL, Server Security Settings, DMZ architecture, SAML, WIF, iPrincipal
- Internet Information Server, MsDTC, ADO.Net, MVC, ASP.Net, COM+
- Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server, Nuget
- SOAP, JSON
Assets - Working knowledge in:
- OpenID, OAuth, Active Directory or other LDAP stores
- Queuing middleware programs ideally integrated with IBM WebSphereMQ.
- Advanced knowledge of cross-cutting concerns in a multi-data centre context: stateless & stateful principle, fail over, data integrity and consistency group, recovery...
- Server troubleshooting
- Swift financial network
- Excellent communicator, strong written and verbal skills in English
- Team player, able to coach juniors and to work autonomously, ready to take on responsibilities and to prioritise multiple tasks
- Client focus
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior .Net Analyst Developer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément