Network Security Engineer
- You will integrate the network team based in Brussels as expert within the security stream.
- Your mission will be to support the team in the design and implementation of the latest security components to remain at the highest level of defense for the group business.
- As expert, we expect you to bring practical experience and efficient support to help us in the various initiatives linked to cyber defense.
- You will also be part of some troubleshooting / operational activities (deployment phases / production support).
The mission will consist in the design, implementation and support of the company network infrastructure and more specifically on all aspects related to network security (firewalls, IDS/IPS, advanced malware protection, etc...).
You are an experienced contractor with expertise in the following domains:
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 family of products, including Virtual System (ex-VSX-1/Provider-1) (R77)
- Algosec Firewall Analyser, Fireflow
- Palo Alto firewall / Panorama
- Juniper (ex-Netscreen related) security products, SA or MAG SSL VPN appliances
- Cisco Ironport WSA appliances
- Cisco security products
- F5 LTM / GTM appliances
- Other security related vendors such as Palo Alto / Fortinet are a plus
- You have a solid networking background in Enterprise level routing and switching and general network troubleshooting (MPLS, BGP, ISIS).
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: Network Security Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément