INTERN or VOLUNTEER – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Start date: as soon as possible – Type of contract: Internship or paid volunteering (at least 3 months) – Location: Brussels
WHAT DOES TEACH FOR BELGIUM DO?
Teach for Belgium is a non-profit organization created in 2013 whose vision is to enable the success of all students, regardless of their socio-economic background. Teach for Belgium aims to reduce school inequities by attracting, supporting and deploying young professionals as well as career changers to become inspiring teachers for students from the most disadvantaged schools in Belgium. In 2018, Teach for Belgium celebrated her 5th anniversary. With a team of 18 people, we have so far recruited, trained and supported 180 participants and alumni, who reach 15 000 students every year.
Under the supervision of a member of the Teach for Belgium team, you will participate in the management of a project from A to Z. Depending on the time of the year you work with us, you will be responsible for a specific project. You will manage autonomously all phases of the project cycle and develop your project management skills.
An example of a project could be the preparation of one of our summer schools. Responsibilities would include:
- Recruitment of 250 students to participate in the summer school (communication, advertising, meetings with associations who promote our summer school, meeting the parents ...)
- Registration of the 250 students (management of registration and payment records)
- Logistics (preparation of equipment for the summer school, purchase of equipment ...)
Another project could be the organisation of a conference. Responsibilities would be:
- Helping to define the content of the conference
- Managing the communication (invitations, social media…)
- Managing the registrations
- Logistics before and during event (venue, catering, planning, …)
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- You are aligned with Teach for Belgium’s vision and mission
- You have a strong interest in education
- You are fluent in French or in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English
- You have first experiences in managing projects
- You are detail-orientated, and you can manage many different tasks and deadlines at the same time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are proactive and self-organised
- You are a real team player
- You are flexible
WHAT DO WE OFFER ?
- An exciting experience with varied responsibilities in a dynamic working environment
- Various opportunities for professional development to become proficient in all aspects of the role
- Being part of the Teach for Belgium team and Teach for All community
Send your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postulez à l’offre: Project Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément